Where Do We Begin?
We have identified Ammonia as the fuel that will rapidly decarbonize the global economy, and kick fossil fuels to the curb of history at last. Our next steps are focused on scaling up our electrocatalytic technology in phases, culminating with the capacity to meet total worldwide fuel demand.
- Phase One: Commercial-scale demonstration of the cathodic catalyst at a local waste water treatment plant in Southwest Minnesota. This phase will be considered complete once our reactor is capable of handling the complete load of Nitrate waste at the facility, or at one metric ton (1mT) of daily production (whichever is first). We aim to achieve this by Q3 2021.
- Phase Two: Scaling-up of waste water operations will continue to build our revenue stream and market access while our research team continues refining anodic catalyst engineering and the full-system scalable design. This phase will be considered complete upon installation of our first full (anode + cathode) reactor for commercial operation, which we aim to achieve by Q4 2022.
- Phase Three: Continued expansion of our operations across North America. This phase will be considered complete once we have 1,000mT/day of production capacity.
- Phase Four: Global expansion of operations. This phase will be considered complete once we have 1,000mT/day of production capacity on every continent.
- Phase Five: Our final phase will be considered complete once fossil fuels account for less than 1% of global energy consumption across all market sectors.
We are currently pursuing funding to accelerate our Phase One scale-up and get this show on the road.
We need bold financiers who want to make a difference – folks who believe in the power of our natural resources working for all generations on our Earth, not just the humans living today. There is a huge appetite for a cost-competitive, carbon-free fuel in the global economy. Become a part of this energy revolution and change the world with us.
Ammonia is the way.